It has already been packed since the previous weeks. Now I am still writing the essay that I should have submitted last Saturday. I could say that I was never early in handing in any of my essays during the past 4 years of my undergraduate. I could change it, I could've. I should've.
Its less than a month to finish everything. Insyaa Allah. What to do after that? Wait for my MA application and maybe joining the force. Keep dreaming and puking. I'll spare time for fitness and homework.
For the past weeks, I have been hearing various things being told around regarding the admission to Officer's Cadet School. I failed to enter it once. I may want to try again. Either after MA or now, either ways I need to prepare full strength this time around. Health, fitness, thinking skills and communication embodied in one package.
May everything be well on my end and yours too.
Rai.
ps on CIS sweater, because of the cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment