Life has been a roller coaster. (I have only been on one less than five times my whole life I guess). Thanks too USS and JP. And skipped those more adventurous ones in back in South Korea. Yes I missed the largest wooden roller coaster in the world. just because I don't want that to be my asbab for my death. HAHAHA.
Okay. it has been a while (since I ve been living. uhuh). 26 years old now, and what have I gotten myself into?
Life has been different from most of my fellow same-aged friends. well everyone has their journey to walk on. so as mine.
I will soon be (finally) graduating with my BA. Fellow friends have achieved that 3-4 years ago. But thankfully I went to a lot of 'stages' during my four years in uni.
Things happen. I met lots of new (young) friends. New experiences. Sports. People. Hurt. Loss. Love. Hope. Happiness. Last minute assignment. Bell curve intervention. CGPA drops. You name it.
I thank Allah for this gift. the gift of timeless experience. Beautiful things ahead I believe. And I just can't wait.
May Allah ease all our shortcomings. and may He always lead us back to the right path whenever we are lost.
"Ya Allah Hidupkan kami dengan Iman"
"Ya Allah Matikan kami dalam Iman"
No comments:
Post a Comment