Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Ngaleh

Kepisan. Bulan dua udah. Homai. 5 weeks sudah sekulah. Two assignments have been announced and one of it will be due anytime next week.

I suck at Physics. thus I suck. Inda ku tepaham. Inda ku tebuat. Mengumpul ilham untuk membuat. Sibuk saja lagi masani. Haha setaie. Sibuk yang Imagine sahaja. Lalai kan angau lagi.

Ya Allah Ya Allah Ya Allah hindarilah aku dari yang tidak sepatutnya. Permudahkanlah, jangan dipersulit.

Howell. I just realised i have not handed in my Korean Homework. Masmeah. Dalam textbooknya rupaya. Setaie sudah ku kan menangis pasal inda kan kana bagi grade psl inda mengantar. Homai. Drama Queen.

Henihaw. I sent my friend for her Discovery Year. Doing internship in Mallaca. InsyaAllah I will be flying off too kalau murah rezeki. Mudahan jua.

Hoyeah. Last Sunday, me and the skots joined The 17 Hills Challenge. Menchallenge diri sendiri dapat kah inda naik all the bukits. "more like need to be dragged along the way". Motivation by tailing hotties. supaya semangat. HAHA. Sah gila. We skipped two bukits only. The Tasek Lama to Sarubing one was the most crazy one. almost 3 hours to finish the route. Sikit sudah berehat tu. Gila.

Ngaleh ku bah banar nya. Nganya i just one to write and read this back one day.

xx, atikahrahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment