Thursday, 5 July 2012

Mind Over Body Not Body Over Mind

So I just came back from my 3 Days Sekapur Sireh Course. My body is aching all over and I just had my last HPV injection this morning.

Here are some pics during the course.
    
Marching to the bus.



Off to Bangar from TL base


The Flying Fox experience


Selamat Petang Sungai Temburong


Melukis Group Goal


Jungle Trekking for 10km? from 10am to 5pm


Sampai at Camp Batu Usop and putting up the tents


Cooking and Dinning by the sungai


our kayaksss to be pumped


the after kayak - memanyap barang and returning to store


answering the post-course questionaire


Nakhoda Ragam - my team


the closing speech


GOING HOMEEEE~~~



An experience to be remembered, my mind was really into it. The coach has always reminded us, MIND OVER BODY NOT BODY OVER MIND. So all the kengalehan during the journey, u just need to take control of it.

I just wished I have more of these in the future. 
Going far away from all the ajsdfweufibwejkfebrfeofirgbferi =) but then I will just take home the Coach's saying and apply it to my everyday life. the thing is, its in my mind, not my body. It is.

Looking forward to more of the nature adventures. Because I am not so fond of the man-mades.

Much Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment